great info

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Paris Hilton Refused Entry To Japan On Arrival




Jakarta. The high-profile heiress was denied entrance into Japan on Wednesday, two days after she pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor drug charge in Las Vegas.

In a major blow to hundreds of Indonesian adolescents but probably nobody else, United States celebrity Paris Hilton appears to have canceled her upcoming visit to Indonesia after Japanese authorities apparently refused to allow her to enter Japan.

“I’m going back home, and I look forward to coming back to Japan in the future,” a smiling Hilton said to reporters at Tokyo’s airport.

Japan has strict immigration laws that bar entry to those convicted of drug offenses, although exceptions are occasionally granted.
“About to take off. Going home now,” she later tweeted. “So dissappointed [sic] to miss my fans in Asia. I promise to come back soon. I love you all! Love Paris xoxo”

No comments:

Post a Comment