great info

Friday, March 27, 2015

Hit by a ghost in Hotel Room

For tourists who used to stay at the hotel. especially in Bali, be careful. Some time, there is an interesting experience of a friend. This happened a few months ago, when it was, my friend would go back to the hotel room. According to him, around one night.

I keep secret the name of his hotel, but its location in Bali. While at the gate of the hotel room, and the position of my best friends are walking, suddenly she saw a cloud that resembles the human body. He thought, perhaps hallucinations, because too much wine.

What happens next?

My best friend was looking, thin smoke like a mirage that has come closer to him. And booong! My friend's body bounce, as if hit something hard objects invisible. My friend was shocked and ketakuta, because the shadow is increasingly evident. Is it a ghost?

Honestly, my friend is not typical of people who believe there are ghosts. So, he just wonder alone, then what? Without thinking, he ran to seek answers to the incident.

My best friend was then told, it was terkelal haunted hotel, but he did not really believe in ghost stories. And only then did she feel meet real ghost. But when asked whether there was a creepy ghost face? He replied, not see the face or form creepy, he felt, there was a crash that loud enough for him to bounce. And that makes him confused, until this moment

No comments:

Post a Comment